A treehouse, tree house, or treefort is a habitable structure built in trees.
"Treehouse" may also refer to:
- Treehouse (company), a for-profit education company.
- Tree House, Crawley, a listed 14th-century building in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom; originally the manor house.
- Pear Tree House Civil Defence Control Center for South-East London.
- The Tree House, a 21-story student residence at Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- TreeHouse School, a special school in London, United Kingdom that specialises in educating children and young people with autism.
- Treehouse TV, a Canadian preschool television station owned by YTV (Corus Entertainment)
- Treehouse of Horror (series), the annual Halloween special on the television series The Simpsons
- "Treehouse" (Modern Family) an episode of the American sitcom Modern Family
- "Treehouse", a hackers' paradise from the book Otherland: City of Golden Shadow by Tad Williams
- Treehouse (The Grapes of Wrath album), a 1987 album by The Grapes of Wrath
- Tree House (Franciscus Henri album), an album by Franciscus Henri
- Treehouse (I See Stars album), an album by American rock band I See Stars
- Treehouse (Sofi Tukker album), an album by American electronic duo Sofi Tukker
- "Treehouse" (song), a 2019 song by James Arthur and Ty Dolla Sign featuring Shotty Horroh
- "Tree House" an episode of the Nickelodeon sitcom Drake & Josh
- The Treehouse, an educational game by Brøderbund Software
- Magic Tree House series of children's books by Mary Pope Osbourne
- Magic Tree House anime film based on the children's books
- Treehouse, 2014 released horror film
- "Treehouse" (Into the Dark), an episode of the first season of Into the Dark
- Tree House Brewing Company, a brewery in Charlton, Massachusetts
- TreeHouse Foods, food processing company.
- Treehouse (game), a boardgame using Icehouse pieces.
- "Treefort" – the shorthand colloquial term for the Treefort Music Fest, an indie music festival held in Boise, Idaho.
- Creepy treehouse, a social media term